Wednesday, February 3, 2010

running of the brides®

If you've never heard of The Running of the Brides® at Filene's Basement, you are seriously missing out. I attended this event in D.C. with my sister about this time last year, and I don't know if it was the 278 cups of coffee or the pure adrenaline that kept me so excited about the day.

{Team UVA geared up to rush the store.}

Eight different Filene's Basement locations host The Running of the Brides® only once a year. Famous designer gowns are marked down $249.00 to $699.00, that can normally cost up to $9000! Union Square, NY is happening this Friday. Check the official website for dates and locations of all eight events!

{photo by Gary Higgins and Robb Cohen}

I'll give you a fair warning though. HAVE LOTS OF SUSTAINABLE ENERGY. It was exhausting. Check out my recap of last years event here.

No comments:

Post a Comment