Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Shoe Expression

A recent trend that has sort of stuck to me is the non-traditional wedding shoes thing. Maybe it's because we're wearing bright orange flats for Britt's wedding, or maybe its just a little peek of excitement under that gorgeous dress. In perusing the 'net, I've come up with a few shoe inspirations for you:







And my ultimate favorite:
Perfect little fun touch, yes? What about you? Found any cute shoes that you're planning on sporting during the big day? Got any cute suggestions for brides-to-be? Let D+D know!


{photo credit in order: Sarah Rhoads photography; Dallas Brides blog; Sarah Rhoadsphotography; Eric Hegwer photography; Kelly Oshiro Events; Katy Regnier; JCrew shoes from Snippet & Ink; featured in Bubbly Bride}

2 comments:

  1. I'm doing this! I'm wearing a very classic and elegant dress with a small pearl and crystal accent on it, and I'm mimicking the accent in my hair comb. Since I consider myself both classic and elegant AND funky and fun I've decided to wear my hair in a short straight bob and wear apple-green satin shoes.

    ReplyDelete