Monday, November 30, 2009

Birthday Inspiration Board

So I apologize for the two week hiatus. My brother came down with the flu and despite his attempts to persuade me that "love from his big sis" would cure his illness, I did NOT indulge this love theory. (And yes, he got better on his own.)

So through the family flu, a move, family in town and thanksgiving...Dulcet & Dapper is back in action.

In honor of my 25th birthday (ugh!) here is an adorable tangerine and aqua birthday party inspiration board from Tiny Talk. In all the gloomy rain today, this should brighten a day or two!

Vibrant Vintage Birthday Party Invitations, Candle Centerpieces, Orange Flowers,
Tissue Paper Flower Pom Poms from Martha Stewart, Tablescape, Blue Utensils,
Izze Drinks, Orange Centerpiece, Blue Fin Cocktail, Citrus Desserts, Appetizers



No comments:

Post a Comment