Wednesday, August 1, 2012

goal, set, match!

"Yyeeeeeeeehhhhhaaaawwww!!!"


(pathetic, but enthusiastic sound of me diving back into this blog!)


I have been truly blessed with a very busy and amazing year. LK has had the most incredible and generous clients--makes me smile just thinking about it. But I'm smiling with my feet up because I'm officially spent. Spending more time in the office and less time on-site means tackling the blog. I swear "write blog posts" has been on my to-do list since last year. I'm not even ashamed to admit that. With that being said, here are MY goals for the rest of the year:

Get personal. Yes, that's exactly what I mean. I want my readers and my clients to know me, my family, my life.

Allow my staff to have a voice. You'll occasionally get to read posts and stories from the LK team--past and present. Hey, they are the ones who got me here. Truly cannot do my job without them!

Share the amazing, incredible, beautiful work of the fabulous photographers that we were so fortunate to work with this year.

Give you inspiration for all aspects of life. Naturally we are smitten over weddings, but keep your eyes peeled for recipes we've tested and love, clothing that has us swooning for bigger closets and products that just look darn cool.


Now I'm not promising a daily return, but I truly hope you'll stick around and enjoy my best attempt at tackling clients, running a business and enjoying life!

No comments:

Post a Comment