Thursday, December 3, 2009

Holiday Wreaths

Apparently when you turn 25 the frontal cortex of your brain becomes fully developed. So this means I'm finally able to make mature, educated decisions. Hmm...that explains a lot in the past. But maybe this is why my personal style has changed so much. I grew up with the standard green, red and gold holiday decor. Don't get me wrong, it was gorgeous. But when you see the evergreen wreath with a bright red ribbon on your windows for over 20 years, it becomes a wee bit monotonous.

These holiday wreaths sway just slightly from the traditional holiday decor I've known. They are gorgeous, simple and unique. And when I see holiday decor and wreaths like these when I'm out, it just makes me love this season even more!





{from top to bottom: Woman's Day, Southern Living,
the remainder from Martha Stewart}


What are you using to spice up your home or office for the holidays? Does red, green and gold still make you smile with cheer? Or are you swaying a bit from tradition?

No comments:

Post a Comment