Thursday, December 10, 2009

Jackie + Forrest, Charles City, Virginia {Part 2}

Jackie and Forrest's waterfront reception was timed perfectly with the setting sun. Not only did they have breathtaking views, their wedding day was full of laughter, tears and utter romance.

"We wanted the wedding to be clean, classic and have kind of a vintage feel to it. I used creams and muted pink tones for the colors with silver accents like the centerpiece vases and lattice design in the linens. We wanted to capture great memories that would stand the test of time and never be outdated. We had to incorporate the bagpipes since I'm Scots-Irish and it echoed through the river valley in such a breath taking way. I'm glad I listened to my Mom on that one."







"I thought the day was amazing. Now, it seems like a blur but there wasn't a single beat missed. I wasn't worried about anything being out of place or not what I had pictured. Forrest and I couldn't have asked for a more memorable way to start our lives together."


Thanks to Digital Dreammakers for sending these beautiful photos and thank you to Jackie and Forrest for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment