Monday, December 21, 2009

Silver + Cranberry

When planning or designing an event I start with one particular item that has given me inspiration. For this cranberry and silver holiday inspiration board, my design palette came from a white cosmopolitan cocktail I recently had at a local Richmond restaurant. It came in a frosty martini glass with soaked cranberries. The lights in the restaurant made the cocktail almost sparkle. Herein, the inspiration for my holiday party was born.

Once I have the item of influence, I design an inspiration board. Tada! The perfect blend of silvery metallics and deep, bold burgundy. This palette can be used everywhere from a gorgeous winter wedding or elegant cocktail party!



{From top to bottom: gift wrap via Confetti, silver mirror via Country Living, pomander balls via Wedding Bee, cocktail via Lazy Bride, calla lily via Country Living, cranberries via Wellsphere, napkin pyramid via Country Living, ornaments via Country Living, bouquet via Fleurs, stationery via Invitesite}

No comments:

Post a Comment