Thursday, October 8, 2009

After a month long hiatus...

Phew! What a whirlwind month it has been! I apologize for the long hiatus of postings, but my life got utterly impossible to delegate. With a family vacation, destination bachelorette party, and planning various weddings, I'll be the first to admit that Dulcet and Dapper has taken a backseat in my schedule. But we're back in action and have lots of great things lined up.

Now, this is not to say that I've thoroughly enjoyed the festivities of the past month. I mean, I got to visit Shamu for the first time in almost 10 years.


I also go to rub up on beefy waxy men at the Chippendales show in VEGAS! I'm still debating on posting the blackmail pictures of my sister. [Nahh...I'm not that mean! Just this one!]





And lastly, I was able to plan a fabulous wedding at a new venue in Tappahannock, Virginia. I can't wait to do a feature posting on this absolutely breathtaking Plantation.

Just wanted to give you a quick update at where my life is right now. [I know you're jealous of my jetsetting.]

Cute engagement shoot to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment